• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who says Brown can only do evil?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is just Gordon Brown pretending to be Prime Minister again, giving his leftie troops more sweetners to show he his PM in waiting.

Last time I checked breast feeding has never before come under the auspacies of the treasury and the Chancellor and I don't think has ever featured in a budget report.

Poor, self important, arrogant Brown - by the time he's appointed PM it'll be all over for him ... and nasty New Liebour.

Comment

Remember lower CT that encouraged incorporation? Then it went back up. Tax breaks on companies giving workers computers? Then they became taxable again.

If Brown encourages anything it is only because he intends to tax it. Breast feeding will soon be subject to a levy based on cup size and age of the baby.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by BobTheCrate
        Last time I checked breast feeding has never before come under the auspacies of the treasury and the Chancellor and I don't think has ever featured in a budget report.
        Good point. The sort of thing Ming should query at PMQs. At least he might get a laugh, poor sod.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
          Breast feeding will soon be subject to a levy based on cup size and age of the baby.
          Close but not exactly - the people who will be taxed are those who complain about it - £60 on the spot fine.

Comment

Saw something on a colleague's screen today (NEVER look at internet at work meself) that the English don't want a Scottish PM. Not that there's anything wrong with being Scottish I hasten to add, EXCEPT, that Gordon Brown being Scottish is certainly good enough reason to condemn an entire race.
            bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by BobTheCrate
              ...Last time I checked breast feeding has never before come under the auspacies of the treasury and the Chancellor...
              Why not - he's always miking the taxpayer's tit?

I wonder if there's any credence to this story about John Reid mounting a leadership challenge?

Hope so. Not because I think much of Reid but it would be wonderful to see Brown's naked ambition thwarted once again!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

So what if one does not complain but just sits oggling the tits? With a bit of imagination one can pretend that the repulsive little spawn thing is not there.
                bloggoth

Comment

So what if one does not complain but just sits oggling the tits? With a bit of imagination one can pretend that the repulsive little spawn thing is not there.
                  That's obviously the way to get your own back on public breastfeeders. Carry some binoculars for extra effect.

Then expect more legislation preventing anyone from looking at a public tit.

Comment

Indeed, could one take photographs?

"Oi, stop taking pictures of my tits!"
                    "Well put them back inside then. Hey you do know that masturbation is a very natural and healthy thing, don't you (zzzzzip)".
                    Naah, can't see it myself.
                    Why not?

Comment

Can't see people really wanting to see this sort of thing in public myself:

Comment

Working...
                      X