• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Private Message - FAO: Pacharan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Milan Benes

I know you've only just got the hang of the quote button but could you make this years task "learning how to use the private message function".

Thanks
    The CUK Fourm Membership
    +1

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      Milan Benes

I know you've only just got the hang of the quote button but could you make this years task "learning how to use the private message function".

Thanks
      The CUK Fourm Membership
      Nicely posted. However, you've f*cked up on the spelling me old fruit. Official missives have a tendency to lose their shine somewhat when that happens.

Sack your Secretary.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Nicely posted. However, you've f*cked up on the spelling me old fruit. Official missives have a tendency to lose their shine somewhat when that happens.

Spank your Secretary.
        FTFY
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
          FAO The Faqqer. My house has a reputation for its gastronmic delights. Indeed it us known as the place where "the tables strain 'neath loaded platter"

You are most welcome to see for yourself. In fact, why not POP round tonight? I'm only doing cauliflower cheese but I could always pop a couple more florets in the pan.
          Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
          How about popping round tonight? I'm doing cauliflower cheese - it'd be no trouble to pop a few more florets in the pan.
          Here

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
            Hi Milan

Thanks for your reply. Your views on culinary paraphernalia are always most welcome.

I think the apppliance to which you refer must have incorporated a pierrade. I'm always a bit wary of multi functional devices; I prefer a raclette to be a raclette, full stop.

I'm quite tempted on the Lagrange Transparence:

It has a transparent glass hotplate. I like the idea of that as it allows one to keep tabs on the bubbling coupelles underneath without having to crane one's neck.

Raclette (derived from the French verb racler, meaning to scrape) is traditionally prepared by melting raclette cheese over hot slices of potato and gherkin (or cornichon) in a metal dish (coupelle) situated under a heating element.
            The dish is popular in Switzerland and the Haute Savoie region of France.

Best raclette cheese to use is unpasteurised (cru) . Don't know if the nanny state powers that be allow the consumption of unpasteurised cheese though.

FAO The Faqqer. My house has a reputation for its gastronmic delights. Indeed it us known as the place where "the tables strain 'neath loaded platter"

You are most welcome to see for yourself. In fact, why not POP round tonight? I'm only doing cauliflower cheese but I could always pop a couple more florets in the pan.

much as I search I cannot find this racket thing in the Miele catalogue.

Milan.

Comment

Working...
            X