• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mahathir Mohamad for prime minister

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Perhaps if you spent some time in the public library reading economics you would find out some facts and theories. Until then you will have to make do with your ignorance and sarcasm.
    Reading has to be tempered with critical sense. I'll wager I've read more about economics that you. Difference is I just don't accept every theory I read.

I asked you a simple question - how does Germany fit into your "theory"?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Reading has to be tempered with critical sense. I'll wager I've read more about economics that you. Difference is I just don't accept every theory I read.

I asked you a simple question - how does Germany fit into your "theory"?
      Then read "The German Economy in the Twentieth Century" by Hans-Joachim Braun.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        Then read "The German Economy in the Twentieth Century" by Hans-Joachim Braun.
        Presumably you've read it. So kindly answer my question - how does Germany fit into your theory?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

No answer?
          It's because your theory is crap.
          Contrary to your assertion, at least one country in Europe pursued, post-war, an export-led, low inflation economy.
          A word of advice: reading indiscriminately is no substitute fo sceptism, critical thinking and brains.

HTH
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            I meant the Europe just "juggling figures " around cliche.
            That bit was extreme - but the rest is very true. I thought he would be just your type.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              That bit was extreme - but the rest is very true. I thought he would be just your type.
              He's a politician. They're never my type. His words were designed to make his poor peopel feel good.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                BBC News - 'Europe is poor so should live within its means'

"Europe... has lost a lot of money and therefore you must be poor now relative to the past. And in Asia we live within our means. So when we are poor, we live as poor people. I think that is a lesson that Europe can learn from Asia."

Can we headhunt him?
                I bet he's not poor and runs his own kleptocracy very much for his own benefit
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                X