• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why are Northeners so weak-willed?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Over the years I've noticed that Northeners (or people of Northern origin) are more likely to overindulge in something, whether it's food, drink or fags.
    Why is this?
    Does this include eskimos folk?

Comment

Over the years I've noticed that Northeners (or people of Northern origin) are more likely to overindulge in something, whether it's food, drink or fags.
      Why is this?
      You are associating with Northerners?

Clearly you have come down in the world. I even insist that all my servants are Southerners.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        According to that film Trollhunter (2010), and here, there are several different kinds of trolls, including one called the tosserlad.
        Tosserlad - thats SAS to a tee!
        I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

I'm being semi-serious. What prompted this thought is that as I was coming back from lunch I stopped for a word with one of the shivering smokers outside the office - and I realised there were two Liverpudlians, 1 Manc and another assorted Northener.
          And so it has been in most places I worked - the alcoholics were always Northeners or especially, Northern Irish.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

I'm being semi-serious. What prompted this thought is that as I was coming back from lunch I stopped for a word with one of the shivering smokers outside the office - and I realised there were two Liverpudlians, 1 Manc and another assorted Northener.
            And so it has been in most places I worked - the alcoholics were always Northeners or especially, Northern Irish.
            A pity you weren't semi-serious here http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ly-stupid.html

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              A pity you weren't semi-serious here http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ly-stupid.html
              I was.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Comment

: This thread has been designed to extract -ve Rep isnt it ?
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                    : This thread has been designed to extract -ve Rep isnt it ?
                    Don't understand how this cock 'ed isn't plumbing the depths with Wim and I.

He must manage lots of sockies that he uses to give himself positive rep all the time.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X