• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Recruiting new Moderators

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Mods can see other users' rep and who left it.

MF

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I would not mind, in fact I'd probably bring the kind of order General has not seen since its creation...
      You mean like

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Changed my mind about the Daihatsu Copen ...
      Not worth its flaws just to have a convertible ...

Might go for the Skoda Fabia vRS.

Before you take the piss, remember I live in an area where there is extremely social envy exhibited by chavs keying your car, ripping tyres etc if its too flash. So I need a fun car which isn't in your face.

Anyone have any other ideas? I'm not a badge snob, but car must be fun in some way.
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        You mean like
        No, next!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I would also ban all posters who are Scottish, or have six fingers or live in a thatched cottage with illegally built extensions.
          What, the Welsh as well?

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I moderate a rugby site and have done for about a decade now. Can be bloody frustrating at times, seen other moderators come and go on other sites when they realise that they're actually sad, boring power-hungry knobs and that the site isn't theirs to play with. Once you get to know the good guys on the site (most of them), moderating becomes easier when you essentially recruit them as part-time troll-hunters.

Last edited by craig1; 5 February 2012, 09:37.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              All of mine are from the bedwetter RH... must be personal

Although one of my sockies did once get a pair + threat of a ban from NAT as part of a last-wordy-itess exchange
              Well more Moderators means more people for you to go whining to when you get -ve rep Troll. I expect you will be all for this.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Well more Moderators means more people for you to go whining to when you get -ve rep Troll. I expect you will be all for this.

Mods....please be doing the needful
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  I would also ban all posters who have six fingers
                  So is Anne Boleyn in or out?

The Anne Boleyn Files » Did Anne boleyn really have six fingers » The Anne Boleyn Files

Comment

I was a moderator for f4j. Despite that org being full of loonies keen to do illegal stuff, it seems a far easier job than looking after CUK. I take my hat off to the mods for getting stuck in.

Comment

Originally posted by craig1 View Post
                      I moderate a rugby site and have done for about a decade now. Can be bloody frustrating at times, seen other moderators come and go on other sites when they realise that they're actually sad, boring power-hungry knobs...
                      Oy! I'm perfectly happy.

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Foolish boy. It's not the -ve rep it was the associated comment that was out of order. Be told.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X