• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

JT (Again)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and why is JT being dragged through the legal system when Suarez wasn't?
    Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
      I agree that he is "a prize twunt" etc, but it can not be right that someone can make a scurrilous accusation and that it is acted upon.
      If this continues then the known "mind game" players will start to make all sorts of accusations to cause maximum mayhem within other teams.
      Personally, I don't think it's a scurrilous accusation.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

and why is JT being dragged through the legal system when Suarez wasn't?
        Suarez isn't English?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          Personally, I don't think it's a scurrilous accusation.
          It may not be, but that is for the courts to decide, but in future a scurrilous accusation could have the desired outcome.
          Just saying like.

Comment

If the police have enough evidence to start a trial then its well deserved and hardly just a scurrilous accusation, since it was witnessed by anyone with a TV or Computer. Hope he get banned from football WHEN he is found guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
              If the police have enough evidence to start a trial then its well deserved and hardly just a scurrilous accusation, since it was witnessed by anyone with a TV or Computer. Hope he get banned from football WHEN he is found guilty.
              Oh, so we might as well do away with the court system then! If the CPS say there is a case to answer then you must be guilty!
              Just saying like.

Comment

Oh, so we might as well do away with the court system then! If the CPS say there is a case to answer then you must be guilty!
                What about it being caught on TV for all to see on YouTube, it's obvious you are a closet racist.

Comment

What about it being caught on TV for all to see on YouTube, it's obvious you are a closet racist.
                  A false accusation of racism is as bad if not worse than being racist and I believe you should be banned for that alone.

The only evidence I have seen is inconclusive. Terry certainly appears to have used the words "black ****", but his defence is that he was asking if Ferdinand believed that he used those words. JT has been at the forefront of anti racism campaigns in football and though that does not mean he is not racist it goes a long way towards his defence.

If he is found guilty then he should be sacked from playing for England. I would hope that all players in the EPL would refuse to play with or against him if that is the case.
                  Just saying like.

Comment

A false accusation of racism is as bad if not worse than being racist and I believe you should be banned for that alone.

The only evidence I have seen is inconclusive. Terry certainly appears to have used the words "black ****", but his defence is that he was asking if Ferdinand believed that he used those words. JT has been at the forefront of anti racism campaigns in football and though that does not mean he is not racist it goes a long way towards his defence.
                    I'm with you on that Arthur.

If he is found guilty then he should be sacked from playing for England. I would hope that all players in the EPL would refuse to play with or against him if that is the case.
                    But not that. Way over the top.

Comment

It's not hard to mis-read lips.

It doesn't make you a racist if you insult someone using racist language anyway.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X