• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Six Nations. Will you be watching...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No satellite installed yet so no!
    Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Hard men League = Yes
      Soft pansy sissy kick and chase Union = No
      You would say that though being as you're in Yorkshire.
      In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
        You would say that though being as you're in Yorkshire.
        He just likes men when they're hard. The sheep must be locked up for the winter.

Comment

I'll be in Rome next weekend

Comment

At home; thankfully we have the beeb on cable, so don't have to watch it in French on RTL.

It's either that or go to some dodgy English/Irish/Expat "pub" in town.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Supporting Wales and 'Anyone But England'. (as 99.9% or Wales is!)
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                It's the same every year, as I'm working this year I'm hoping for a good showing from the Welsh team so I can rub it in the faces of my English counterparts mwahahahahaaha
                In Scooter we trust

Comment

Might pop down the local(ish) on Sunday for the Ireland Wales game. Failing that will be sofabound an hogging the remote.

Will have to find some dodgy Irish bar for Wales Scotland as I'm stuck on the mainland for the weekend.

For those that haven't signed up yet...

http://forums.contractoruk.com/light...ns-league.html

Come on. You know you want to.

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
                    It's the same every year, as I'm working this year I'm hoping for a good showing from the Welsh team so I can rub it in the faces of my English counterparts mwahahahahaaha
                    Noooooo! Think it, don't say it. Sod it, don't even think it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                      And quite right too. England wouldn't have been half the team without that from the colonies to spur us on!

Comment

Working...
                      X