• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Don't flatter yourselves.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wage slave? Some of us are brilliantly successful businessmen. I got a whole £130 of online orders last week! (Not to mention £2.21 from sales of my Kindle best seller)
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I can't believe this forum is full of losers who unlike me do not eat caviar and drink champagne daily

DimPrawn

Comment

Who let the working class in here?
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Who let the working class in here?
          I think Zeity left the door open when he was running for the train

Hmm, at least that smiley hasn't disappeared, it's my fave.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            wuold you rather have them all back or none of them back?
            It was the right thing to do, as far as there was a right thing to do. So no, none of them.
            Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              And you are lacking a sense of humour and irony but make up for it with an impressive display of pomposity.

(and I doubt that a 10 mega-tonne bomb could burst your bubble).

PS. Not everything you read here happens in real life, just in case it hasn't dawned on you yet..

Oh and I noticed that you posted the above and immediately logged off and ran for it...

Very nicely put.

Comment

Apart from main client co, I do some other business on the side. Just last week I did some Oracle with out followed by a mobile phone customer wanting CIM. The extra money came in handy particularly as a colleague wanted some creampie after HR was involved with the watersports.
                oxo with Sunday lunch

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Wage slave? Some of us are brilliantly successful businessmen. I got a whole £130 of online orders last week! (Not to mention £2.21 from sales of my Kindle best seller)
                  Harry Potter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

449,999,997 to go.

What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                  X