• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Djokovic - Murray

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    The squeaking of their shoes on the court is annoying me. Also - the crowd seem to think they're at a football match.
    :

Aussies know how to drink beer and be noisy.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Still playing well, not fallen off the cliff just yet. Could happen any moment though.

Wonder if Djokovic-Nadal will be the pattern this year or if Federer will get his edge back.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

So close to breaking Djokovic's serve. If he does, and the silly bugger stays focused, and ups his game, he could take it.

A lot of ifs there.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Still playing well, not fallen off the cliff just yet. Could happen any moment though.

Wonder if Djokovic-Nadal will be the pattern this year or if Federer will get his edge back.
          I think it will be Djokovic's year this year. Think he'll do to Nadal what Nadal did to Federer a couple of years ago.

Although Federer will be there or there abouts, I think he's going to be on the way down the far side of the hill in the next couple of years.

I honestly see Murray being the bridesmaid mostly.
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Ooh, Murray broke back. Even in the 2nd... will he stuff it up immediately again?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              will he stuff it up immediately again?

Comment

What you all like, just let the game play out, stop trying to call it.

Comment

Nice playing, seems to have his mojo back. Would be harsh to lose on tie-break.

Comment

Oh shut it. We're having fun being armchair commentators. Great follow-up by Murray there. Could prove to be an interesting match. Still think Djokovic has more stamina and can hold that consistency. Murray (like many Brit players) is inconsistent.

Comment

Some blisteringly good returns & rallies in this.

Comment

Working...
                      X