• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK has become dull and tedious, and quite frankly, stupid.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Yes I'm sure you are.
    Ohhhhhh! He was hiding behind the sofa.

What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Well, that's must be the world's shortest flounce - only like 20 minutes or less.
      You're a bit quick with the hand, eh?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

You're a bit quick with the hand, eh?
        Just back home from successful coding test of new ground breaking SKA feature, eating kebab and generally relaxing.

How was your day numpty?

Comment

Ok, so he is gone for real now.

Without sasguru CUK will never be the same...

it will be much better!

Comment

I was going to blame the economy and thus all the 3rd rate contractors that have been put on the bench and so are free to post crap on here.
            But I can't really blame them when the cretinous regulars (Dim, AtW, Blasterbates, Lord Haw Haw et. al) push the same tired old memes ad nauseum: Walter Mitty fantasies, the latest political witch hunts (whether it be anti-science, banker-bashing or whatever - it used to be Muslim bashing a couple of years ago), the supposed superiority of a country you can't even stay in for more than a few months, the complete and utter misunderstanding of economics etc.

What I should have known watching the people who work for me, is that successful contractors wouldn't spend their time on here.

And for that reason I am out.
            Who the **** are you anyway?
            "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Ok, so he is gone for real now.

Without sasguru CUK will never be the same...

it will be much better!
              +1 although I have to myself for agreeing with ATW. I feel dirty.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Sas who?

Comment

I will miss the 10% of sas's posts that were great. But I am pleased the 90%, which were cretinous insults, I am pleased are going to go.

However I have heard similiar from sas before. He will turn up in 2 weeks time having been on holiday. Have a good holiday sas - I hope you de-stress and stop the cretinous posts.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    However I have heard similiar from sas before. He will turn up in 2 weeks time having been in rehab again. Have a good holiday sas - I hope you de-stress and stop the cretinous posts.
                    ftfy.

Must be costing him a packet. Mind you, rumour has it that Mama and Papa pick up most of the big bills in sas's life anyway, so they are the ones out of pocket.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

CUK has become dull and tedious, and quite frankly, stupid.

. . . and as my kids used to say when they were younger, "You are".

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                      X