• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Six Nations Predictions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doomage View Post
    Yes. And the All Blacks still beat them

Also you need Michael Jones in your list.

Point 1; true, thanks to the other idiots who played for France

Point 2; true, added to the list of 'brilliant but not as good as the French back row in 2011'
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
      I'd say you're not far off there
      Actually I'd go France, Wales, Ireland.

France will play simply to win as always, Wales are very strong if they can retain the spirit they showed at the WC, Ireland will have to learn how to play without O'Driscoll who's been the cornerstone of their whole game for a long time.
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

England will come last. Well - obviously ahead of Scotland and Italy...

Comment

I'm not convinced by France at the moment they have a lot to offer but having trouble pulling the trigger of late. Looking forward to the France v Wales game it'll be a barnstormer for one reason or another
          In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Point 1; true, thanks to the other idiots who played for France

Point 2; true, added to the list of 'brilliant but not as good as the French back row in 2011'
            Could Richie McCaw sneak into the list of 'brilliant but not as good as the French back row in 2011'? I know he bends the rules but most of the best ones do.

From what I saw I agree, that back row were very good. Pity the rest underperformed in the final, I had money on the bastards at a good price.

Perhaps with a less mental coach in Saint-Andre France might do better. France top, Wales second, England third.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              France top, Wales second, England third.
              Can't see England finishing ahead of Ireland.
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Can't see England finishing ahead of Ireland.
                A year or two back I'd agree, but they are getting old.

Comment

Working...
                X