• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vince Cable: footballers deserve lavish pay, bankers don't

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    All banks?
    Didn't you tell us you were a permie on £30K. There's a reason for that.
    He's got 30K of our money?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      He's got 30K of our money?
      Nah, it's much cuter - they've got maybe £300k of the money belonging to future generations when inflation and interest payments are taken into account.

Comment

Most investment banks have branches in London. Most were NOT bailed out, although in the US some banks were forced to take money in case. Those that could paid that back as soon as they could.

You cretins are so dumb you fall for any witch-hunt going. You're manipulated by politicians and special interest groups and you're too thick to figure it out
        Fuck me. I've just found myself reading a sasguru post, nodding and agreeing.

When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
          Fuck me. I've just found myself reading a sasguru post, nodding and agreeing.
          Call NHS Direct?

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            Fuck me. I've just found myself reading a sasguru post, nodding and agreeing.,

Happens to the best of us*

*If I had a pound for everytime I've said that on here. i'd be a rich man.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Happens to the best of us*

*If I had a pound for everytime I've said that on here. i'd be a rich man.
              You've only made 23,137 posts on here in total, so at best you'd get just over what you supposedly get from Olympics rent of your eco shed

Comment

Bankers are paid with your money, whether you are an investor or simply have a bank account.

Footballers aren't.

I hope this helps the argument, but I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Nah, it's much cuter - they've got maybe £300k of the money belonging to future generations when inflation and interest payments are taken into account.
                  So now even unborn children are entitled to free money? It's benefits gone mad!

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  Bankers are paid with your money, whether you are an investor or simply have a bank account.

Footballers aren't.

No they aren't. Bankers USE your money to generate more money for themselves.

And are you sure there is no banking money funding the Barclays Premier League?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post

Footballers aren't.

I thought everyone gets paid with your money regardless. If I buy a Pot Noodle then any monies, travel, shop, article, etc. that I have laid out on go back up the chain eventually to the originating source. In that chain will, of course, be the persons involved in the manufacturing, sale, etc. of the end product who would get a portion of my expenditure.
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      No they aren't. Bankers USE your money to generate more money for themselves.

And are you sure there is no banking money funding the Barclays Premier League?
                      You have little choice than to use the banking system and provide bankers with your money to play with, and to get paid with.

You do have the choice to take or leave football, and take or leave the bank that sponsors them.
                      Last edited by Doggy Styles; 25 January 2012, 11:06. Reason: eh?

Comment

Working...
                      X