• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good Neighbours

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Neighbours

As Job says " I know my Redeemer lives.." Yes he does and his name is Jesus Christ. Tragedy drives me to post this. A neighbour of mine - who had no family or friends - has just died of leukemia alone in hospital. No family to organise his funeral , no one to deal with his affairs. Had he told me the extent of his situation before he went to hospital I would have been there for him. A lot of time I felt the Lord saying go and knock on his door, go and talk with him. Instead I always put if off. Now it is too late.

We sit here and we think we have all the answers we do not and we know what tomorrow brings - no we did not. I do not know what tomorrow holds but I know who holds tomorrow - Jehovah Gyirah - My provider. He offers me forgiveness, salvation, healing, inner peace, he tells me to lay my burdens at his feet and he loves me just as I am. Proud as I am, as sinful as I am. This post is for good neighbours everywhere.
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

You should have got in there, you might have got his house etc....

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
      As Job says " I know my Redeemer lives.." Yes he does and his name is Jesus Christ. Tragedy drives me to post this. A neighbour of mine - who had no family or friends - has just died of leukemia alone in hospital. No family to organise his funeral , no one to deal with his affairs. Had he told me the extent of his situation before he went to hospital I would have been there for him. A lot of time I felt the Lord saying go and knock on his door, go and talk with him. Instead I always put if off. Now it is too late.

We sit here and we think we have all the answers we do not and we know what tomorrow brings - no we did not. I do not know what tomorrow holds but I know who holds tomorrow - Jehovah Gyirah - My provider. He offers me forgiveness, salvation, healing, inner peace, he tells me to lay my burdens at his feet and he loves me just as I am. Proud as I am, as sinful as I am. This post is for good neighbours everywhere.
      I always thought you were an ignorant self-centered twat! You should be ashamed of yourself Chico!

Comment

The murderous bastard god strikes again!
        Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          HAWKWIND lyrics - "Hurry On Sundown"

www.OldieLyrics.com

Well hurry on sundown
          See what tomorrow brings
          Hurry on sundown
          See what tomorrow brings
          Well it may bring war
          Any old thing
          Well look into your mind's eye
          See what you can see
          There's hundreds of people
          Like you and me
          "B" side was "Mirror of Illusion", IIRC?
          We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Paranoia

Originally posted by zeitghost
            HAWKWIND lyrics - "Hurry On Sundown"

www.OldieLyrics.com

Well hurry on sundown
            See what tomorrow brings
            Hurry on sundown
            See what tomorrow brings
            Well it may bring war
            Any old thing
            Well look into your mind's eye
            See what you can see
            There's hundreds of people
            Like you and me

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Mirror of Illusion

1970 Hawkwind releases

Comment

One of my neighbours was burning stuble on his field and set a hedge on fire, another neighbour came along with a big tank of water and a pump to help put it out and collapsed his cattle grid, then another neighbour plumbed the pump into the slurry settling tank.
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

a) stubble
                  b) ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                  X