• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK OCD Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    That's not very nice. Just because he couldn't find the venue for the Christmas bash doesn't mean he's brain dead.
    Well at least he didn't end up in the Ship and Shovell like another time
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I'm so bad even my disorder needs to be in order so I have CDO
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I find that I tend to use a lot of !!!!!!!!!!!!!! When using the internet!!!!!!!!!!

But then again, that's because my bloody question mark key button is missing. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          This morning I spent hours lying about my life on an internet forum.

Does anyone else have any serious forms of OCD?
          FTFY.
          "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            I'm so bad even my disorder needs to be in order so I have CDO
            Collateral Debt Obligation? So it was you who caused the current chaos back in 2008

Comment

Working...
            X