• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Edinburgh Pubs - smoke free

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they just look cleaner as well - quite nice really

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by TheMonkey
      I'm not IN the fecking pub - I'm 30 doors up the road from it and I can hear the muppets shouting from there! Not only that, my bin gets full of puke and my car gets pissed on and my daughter woken up at 2AM by jeering dick heads wobbling all over the pavement.
      Let me see. You live near a pub and you have Chav's puking and pissing on your car, plus the noisy git with the loud exhaust you mentioned in another thread.

Here's a top tip. Move house.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
        they just look cleaner as well - quite nice really

You sound like the sort who looks forward to tidying up.
        Proper mans pubs are smoky with sawdust on the floor.
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I also think they should

1:Raise the law for entering pubs to 21
          2:Raise the driving age to 21
          3:Raise the voting age to 21
          4:Hang all the poor people
          5:If no 4 not possible then enforced sterilisation
          6:Stop anyone poorer than me driving vehicles on the road
          7:Introduce Cathedral for anyone over 70
          8:Shoot anyone who does not agree with me

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
            Let me see. You live near a pub and you have Chav's puking and pissing on your car, plus the noisy git with the loud exhaust you mentioned in another thread.

Here's a top tip. Move house.

HTH
            I am! Not until after September at the moment as the wife has a sprog due then.
            Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Working...
            X