• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What would you take inside?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you take inside?

Rooney's healing
    By GORDON SMART
    Deputy Showbiz Editor

Roonie is in this chamber to assist his recovery, he is there for about 4 hours every day and he can't take electronic equipment inside so he gets bored. He found a solution to his boredom, before you read what it is think what would you do - personally I thought I'd get a book or two.

[THINK HERE WHAT WOULD YOU DO]

CROCKED England star Wayne Rooney is having RAP MUSIC pumped into his oxygen chamber to entertain him as he heals.

Hip-hop fan Roo is spending four hours a day in the 13ft tank to speed up his recovery from a broken metatarsal.

He can’t take electronic equipment into the chamber, which is in the car park at Man United’s Carrington training complex.

So bored Wayne, 20, has set up speakers around the £55,000 tank so he can listen to top tracks.

A source said: “Wayne was bored out of his skull in the oxygen chamber.

“It seems like an eternity when all you can do is read. He couldn’t take his iPod in, so he has set up speakers outside to play really loud music.

“He’s had 50 Cent, Snoop and Eminem blasting out.”

Fellow England and Man Utd team-mate Rio Ferdinand has been making playlists for Rooney.

Both are huge hip-hop fans and got on stage with rapper 50 Cent last year at the MEN Arena.

Source: The Sun

I'd probably have a sly one off the wrist.

Comment

Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

From what I've heard, Jabberwocky will take anything you like inside.

Comment

What's wrong with having a nice nap whilst you are in the machine ?

Jeez, talk about complicating things.
          Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Kylie Minogue
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
            X