• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Working / living in Dubai

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Well at least Lord Haw Haw already had an alternative moniker: Comical Ali
    I look forward to lots of threads about how Dubai is paradise on earth and how Mr. Ali is having the time of his life.
    It's not a paradise. far from it.

In fact it can be likened to a pip tit.
    Nice and attractive from the outside, touchy feely

but under the surface its a roiling festering lump of sh1t.

I had this mate right, came back from the place last thursday. well, when I say came back, I mean parts of him came back.
    He was attacked up the alley near the Regency hotel, and they told him he had to submit to 'bunga Salaam' or they would cut bits off him. Needless to say, he put up a fight. As he said in the hospital, just before he expired
    'No one wants to subject themselves to bunga salaam from a six foot six begger up the alley near the regency'

dont go there. stay at home

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
    X