• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Internet dating

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Admin, can we keep this one? We promise we'll change the straw in its hutch every week.
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      Crikey - Tessie is only 26, and doing life.

Wonder what she did - Murder most likely
      Spotted this post again, and tried a quick Google.

Turns out that Tessie McFarland and her boyfriend (since executed) went on a killing spree.

Stripper and Ex-Con Caught After Shootout, Chase

By Karen Gaudette
      S A N F R A N C I S C O, Oct. 18 2000

An ex-convict and a strip-club dancer suspected in slayings in Texas and Indiana were arrested after a shootout and chase through downtown San Francisco during the evening rush hour.

The dancer, Tessie McFarland, 21, was shot in the throat and hospitalized in stable condition, police said. One officer was slightly wounded by flying glass.

The chase began Tuesday after police flagged a pickup truck driven by ex-convict Joshua Maxwell, 22, after he ran a red light. The chase continued for eight blocks.

The truck had been stolen from a San Antonio deputy sheriff found dead last week, police said. Several of the deputy’s guns were also stolen.

Suspected in Indianapolis MurderIn Indiana, the pair were sought in connection with the slaying of a man who was shot, strangled and left in the trunk of his burning car near the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on Sept 12.

Police said Maxwell and McFarland, of Speedway, Ind., abducted the man from his home, then forced him to take them on a shopping spree.

The car in which the pair allegedly fled Indiana turned up abandoned in Texas.

The pair were being held in San Francisco on charges of attempted murder of a police officer, authorities there said.

Maxwell was recently released from prison, Speedway police said. Further details about his conviction weren’t immediately available.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Turns out that Tessie McFarland and her boyfriend (since executed) went on a killing spree.

It sounds like you have a crush on her

Comment

Crikey - Tessie is only 26, and doing life.

Wonder what she did - Murder most likely
          Thirty-one-year-old Joshua Maxwell was condemned for abducting, robbing and fatally shooting Sergeant Rudy Lopes as part of a cross-country crime spree in 2000.

Maxwell and his girlfriend were likened to characters in the movie "Natural Born Killers" or a modern-day Bonnie and Clyde. His girlfriend, Tessie McFarland, took a plea deal that gave her a life sentence.
          Murder most Horrid.

Sorry, missed the post above mine.
          Last edited by bless 'em all; 14 January 2012, 19:23. Reason: Not reading the entire thread

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
            Murder most Horrid.

Sorry, missed the post above mine.
            See post #37
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
            X