• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Internet dating

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
    She pled guilty, so she must be honest.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      She pled guilty, so she must be honest.
      We all have our own views on murder, but you cannot deny that it is the most honest of all crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        We all have our own views on murder, but you cannot deny that it is the most honest of all crimes.
        If she'd said "I'm gonna kill ya" first, then one cannot question her honesty
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          If she'd said "I'm gonna kill ya" first, then one cannot question her honesty
          But so many of us pretend to like those we don't and it leads to a false answer distrustful society. A single heavy blow to the head is so much more honest and the rage subsides with the twitching.

Comment

I was going to make a comment about punched-card dating and then I remembered that there was a dating agency in the early 70s who used to do just that.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Just be very careful with internet dating ....... This is the kind of woman you might meet ....

Comment

That's got to be some sort of eHarmony marketing ploy.
                Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                Feist - I Feel It All
                Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
                  Just be very careful with internet dating ....... This is the kind of woman you might meet ....

She lives above me.
                  "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Wtf is it with these awful flippin cat fanatics?
                    It is good that so many of 'em feel the need to mention it though - good for instant avoid markers

Comment

Originally posted by Regent View Post
                      Anyway, can we get back to the original post? Does anyone have any advice re: internet dating. Let's just treat everything else as 'water under the bridge'.

Thanks.
                      Honestly - don't waste your time or cash

Comment

Working...
                      X