• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dysfunctional family on benefits goes on holiday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you look at the alternative, there is no alternative.

I'm all for them. And the Queen Mum too, Gawd Bless 'Er.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I like the Royals, the royal wedding last year brought communities together as lots of places had street parties etc to celebrate the occasion. It some ways it promotes a sense of national pride I am really looking forward to the Queen's diamond jubilee. Mind you the only downside is I'll lose a days billing lol
      In Scooter we trust

Comment

Just an open message to a certain CUK member re: comments about this thread. It just confirms my and some other peoples’ thoughts that the mere fact that someone wants to be a soldier should be the most important reason to exclude them from being one. I am glad you are no longer one.
        Last edited by Paddy; 11 January 2012, 07:43. Reason: remove duplicate word as pointed out by c^nt loser.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          It just confirms my and other some other peoples’ thoughts
          Still struggling with basic English I see. Jellyhead.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
          X