• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

oh dear: Young people 'happy without God'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again the illogical atheists can offer no facts, no proofs that the Bible is inaccurate,I on the other hand can give you facts that the Bible not only is true but is divine. You are an atheist that has run out of ideas out of time and out of touch with reality. Why don't you run along and go worship the only god you know - yourself!!!
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
      I on the other hand can give you facts that the Bible not only is true but is divine.
      What are your "facts"?

Comment

I on the other hand can give you facts that the Bible not only is true but is divine.
        and which version of the bible is that, nad what is the PROOF (Proveable)
        Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

It's very simple really

I have seen absolutely no evidence that God exists. On the other hand I have seen plenty of stupid/deluded/disturbed individuals who believe in all manner of myths.

Hence I draw the obvious conclusion: It is more likely that God is a myth created by by those individuals.

Case closed
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Ahh yes the atheists always come up with the most logical and articulate arguments!!!
              Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Ahh yes the atheists always come up with the most logical and articulate arguments!!!
                I thank you. You are quite correct, for a change
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Slightly off topic, but from looking at Christian websites you always find the simplistic notion by the godly that more Christian values will lead to a better society. In fact if you look at religious belief and violence/promiscuity etc. in various societies you can soon see there is no correlation at all. Religion on its own solves none of society's problems. A more traditional conservative society with religion as a part of that, maybe.

PS Chico. I know I am wasting my time as usual, but what are these facts? If you can give them why don't you?
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Which religion is right for you?

You scored as agnosticism.

You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof). Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

agnosticism 96%
                    Satanism 96%
                    Islam 83%
                    atheism 75%
                    Buddhism 71%
                    Paganism 67%
                    Judaism 25%
                    Christianity 21%
                    Hinduism 8%
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Chico, I appreciate your complete devotion and your absolute faith but by asking 'atheists' for 'proof' you are demanding of others what you yourself cannot provide. The events of the Bible happened Milenia ago - we can all believe what is written, or not, as we chose but none of us can 'prove' anything unless we can also prove that we also over 2000 years old.
                      End of argument

Comment

Working...
                      X