• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Amir Khan, sour grapes or is there summert?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    That's unexpected, and of course will make for a very lucrative fight.
    Very - I hear the most expensive tickets are right next to the judges table...

Comment

Eh, this is well weird? WTF???

BBC Sport - Khan-Peterson hearing cancelled by Golden Boy Promotions

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          Indeed it is very weird. We need Gentlman 'enry Cooper and his ilk back.

Comment

Very bizarre, still a 50-50 split as far as the purse is concerned is a fair chunk of change.
            In Scooter we trust

Comment

Maybe receiving that horse's head in the post proved persuasive.

Comment

Still not clear - does the first result stand in their career records?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  Maybe receiving that horse's head in the post proved persuasive.
                  Maybe it was head of that unknown guy - the only living witness who could talk

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Still not clear - does the first result stand in their career records?
                    I think so provided he gets a rematch, boxing is littered with corruption and bad decisions, though I'm not saying this is the case with this fight
                    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      Maybe it was head of that unknown guy - the only living witness who could talk
                      Apparently that "unknown guy" is jumping mad at being called unknown. He stresses that he is really famous and adds something about Muhammed Ali.

Comment

Working...
                      X