• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I got an Ipad for Christmas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    No. If I had been, it would have left me so lacking in initiative that I would be incapable of googling a product when I had its name right in front of me.
    Shush and get MF a link to the atari joystick....
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

No. If I had been, it would have left me so lacking in initiative that I would be incapable of googling a product when I had its name right in front of me.
      You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NickFitz again.
      I negged the ALFM instead which I guess has the same relative effect. Very nice.

Comment

Dodgy you may have something here

The iPad is a great solution to a problem nobody had!

Most people I know who have one just use it to surf the web and play angry birds.

the lack of flash support is why you struggle to get pron on it but I am sure the more techy on here will have found a solution!

Comment

5 inches currently works for me. Not too big to fit in a pocket and large enough for reading, surfing, etc to be done in relative comfort.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            5 inches currently works for me. Not too big to fit in a pocket and large enough for reading, surfing, etc to be done in relative comfort.
            what 5 inch device have you got?
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
              what 5 inch device have you got?
              Samsung Galaxy S WiFi.

Comment

I find it easier to get servants to do things for me.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  WTF do I do with it?
                  You do what every other owner does; walk around staring at it and bumping into lampposts.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    You do what every other owner does; walk around staring at it and bumping into lampposts.
                    Perhaps the front facing camera should be placed on the top edge?

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                      WTF do I do with it?
                      Have you tried using it to bleed the radiators?

Comment

Working...
                      X