• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Fat Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Long time, no updates.

How's everyone going?
    i got down to the weight i was in my early 20's. then the easter break put me back a bit. but hey what's the point of not enjoying a holiday? i'm back on the exercise routine after a few weeks off. i've got half an inch to lose of the waist to be back where i was a month ago. won't be long...

Comment

So for the first time in a long time, I'm feeling happy with the way I look.

Bought lots of new clothes, and generally think I'm looking pretty fecking good.

Yesterday, I got asked "When are you due?" Defenses down, it actually took me a moment to register what she meant. The explanation that followed was "Oh, I heard you were here till the end of May, so assumed you were going on maternity leave".

So today, I put on the same outfit and ask husband, "Honestly - does this top make me look pregnant?"

His reply, "No, I don't think so. It's your stomach that does that."

Git.

Gonna have a Mars bar to cheer myself up
      How do I go about giving Mr K2P2 some +VE Rep
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        How do I go about giving Mr K2P2 some +VE Rep
        I would offer to pass it on, but he doesn't deserve it.

Comment

I would offer to pass it on, but he doesn't deserve it.
          Awww waddle over here and let me give you a
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Awww waddle over here and let me give you a

Comment

Six months up - how's everyone doing?

Have you reached your target? Anyone gained weight?

I'm now where I want to be weight-wise - total of 25lb shifted. Guess the challenge for the next 6 months is staying here.

Comment

Shifted just under two stone and still plodding on. I am about where I wanted to be but will continue for another 1/2 stone I think. I've found a routine and so am quite happy with the way it's going. If I lose anymore I'll have to go clothes shopping.

Comment

Six months up - how's everyone doing?

Have you reached your target? Anyone gained weight?

I'm now where I want to be weight-wise - total of 25lb shifted. Guess the challenge for the next 6 months is staying here.
                  Put about 5/ 6 lbs on
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    Shifted just under two stone and still plodding on. I am about where I wanted to be but will continue for another 1/2 stone I think. I've found a routine and so am quite happy with the way it's going. If I lose anymore I'll have to go clothes shopping.
                    Good stuff I reckon if you've got into a new routine, you've cracked it.

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Put about 5/ 6 lbs on
                    Not so good. Maybe you need a new routine?

Comment

Hmmm...

I had a gastric band fitted in Brussels about 5 1/2 years ago.

I've shed nearly 12.5 stones - I'm working on the last 3 stones - I will then be half the man I was.

I cycle 3 - 4 times a week - an hour each and walk 5 mornings a week - 6am - 6.45am.

I've committed to doing 100 press ups on the evening of the 9th Sept - (my target is 3 x 33).

When I started a month ago - I could only do 5 - I'm now up to 30 (2 x 10 and 2 x 5).

I got the "100 push ups in 7 weeks" for my Kindle - quite easy so far...

May I join the club?

Tone

It's been a long journey - 40 plus years!... it looks like the end is so close now...

I'm happy and determined.

Comment

Working...
                      X