• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kim Jong Il has died

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought the BBC's doom-laden portentious announcement was way over the top though, almost if HMQ had died.

Bunch of Stalinists the lot of them.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      I thought the BBC's doom-laden portentious announcement was way over the top though, almost if HMQ had died.

Your liberal bourgeois posturing does not mask your fascist imperialist reactionary propagandist aggression.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        He's to be replaced by a clone called Kim;

Kim Jong Un
        Or as my local rag said

"Kim Jong Ill to the replaced by Kim Young-un"

10 things you might not know about Kim Jong-il

Godzilla fan and kidnapper, apparently
        Last edited by Sysman; 19 December 2011, 13:04.
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Their family naming convention reminds me of The Tombliboos from In the Night Garden.

Comment

There's a Korean Restaurant just around the corner from here, always sorely tempted to go in and ask if they do Doggy Bags....

Comment

Great pics here.

kim jong-il looking at things
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Kim Jong, the ultimate permie I guess, guaranteed job for life. Not really cut out for contracting imho.
                Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

And there was me thinking the solemn tones were because the chances of the Korean war kicking off again have just dramatically increased.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    You forgot the "running dogs" part.
                    Our collective historical memory of capitalist running dogs remains unswerving in its commitment to the merging of Marxist-Leninist thought with the undying truth of self-actualised Juche.

Comment

I am pretty ignorant about Korean Politics but my main concern would be the young ones need to 'prove' himself to the older army generals etc...

by maybe nuking the south???

or is he supposed to at least have a brain?

Comment

Working...
                      X