• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bizarre rules

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    In the pub with a mate on Friday night. A couple of dozen people at the bar and tables, 3 couples eating at tables. Barman says "any suggestions for music to put on, Gents?", seeing the barmaid's Led Zep T shirt, my mate suggests "Black Dog", and the barmaid reels around and says "No! We're not allowed to play Led Zeppelin while people are eating"!!

STAIRWAY!!!! Denied!!!!!!!

Comment

Need a woman gonna hold my hand
      tell me no lies, make me a happy man.

Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah...

Ahhhhhh!

Ooooh-ahhhh
      That is disgusting. Put me right of my egg mayo sarnie. All that bumping and grinding. Shocking.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        And that, ladies and gentlemen, concludes the arguement that Zep always were, always have been and always will be SHITE
        Get back to your Proclaimers "Greatest Hits" CD, you Philistine!

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Get back to your Proclaimers "Greatest Hits" CD, you Philistine!

Can't stand the Proclaimers mate, but I'd listen to them before I'd listen to Ded Zep.

With lyrics like 'oh oh I need your love' over and over again in every song and the complete box of awfulness that is Stairway To Whatsit, I'd rather stick a knitting needle through my Japs-Eye

But, hey, that's just me
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            Can't stand the Proclaimers mate, but I'd listen to them before I'd listen to Ded Zep.

With lyrics like 'oh oh I need your love' over and over again in every song and the complete box of awfulness that is Stairway To Whatsit, I'd rather stick a knitting needle through my Japs-Eye

But, hey, that's just me
            Each to their own.

BTW, what gauge knitting needle do you use?
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
            X