• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Education, education, education

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    Nicely done Xen, this was getting way too serious <curly mode>yuck yuck yuck</curly mode>
    and you're just as bad!

*janey in school marm mode*
    "Well behaved women rarely make history"

Comment

Originally posted by janey
      and you're just as bad!

Anybody else getting "Hot For Teacher"
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

o gawd, someone please save this thread!

Comment

and you're just as bad!

No no no, you can't say that ! You might hurt his feelings !
          You have to say "All very interesting, and you probably have a point, but lets keep that kind of discussion for the playground"

JD in "I could be a school teacher" mode

Comment

o gawd, someone please save this thread!

Too late, it has passed the point of no return. Kindest thing to do now is just shoot it and put it our of our misery
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakes Daddy
              No no no, you can't say that ! You might hurt his feelings !
              You have to say "All very interesting, and you probably have a point, but lets keep that kind of discussion for the playground"

JD in "I could be a school teacher" mode
              ah yes good point. Aside from the PC cr@p, having known a couple of teachers I'm quite scared that they let them teach kids... the ones I've known were as mad as a box of frogs!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
                Too late, it has passed the point of no return. Kindest thing to do now is just shoot it and put it our of our misery

Comment

and you're just as bad!

Oh bugger, she does the strict school mistress thing too.........tweed twin set....... pearls........... bend ov.........back in five!

Moderators: Please dont move this interesting thread just yet, I promise to be good, just not yet.
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                    Oh bugger, she does the strict school mistress thing too.........tweed twin set....... pearls........... bend ov.........back in five!

Moderators: Please dont move this interesting thread just yet, I promise to be good, just not yet.

Comment

My Maths teacher unwittingly had a good way of helping us remember about top-heavy fractions in that she was somewhat 'top heavy' herself
                      Unfortunately she was also old, frumpy and had a face like a bag of spanners which didn't help with the Maths
                      Enormous norks though ...... (probably explains my grade D)

Comment

Working...
                      X