• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No hot water!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Master
    Careful now, Goldie. You aren't one of those dangerous foreigners Charles Clarke released are you?
    A Daleks needs are many-fold

slightly
    How many of those dangerous foreigners re-arrested will use Human Rights legislation to stop the deportation when the fuss has died down?

Comment

Originally posted by Gold Dalek
      How many of those dangerous foreigners re-arrested will use Human Rights legislation to stop the deportation when the fuss has died down?
      It's Kerching time for Cherie by the looks of it. The jug-eared incompetent twat gets to keep his job so the wide mouthed frog can coin it in later.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

"Sun is shining in the sky, there ain't a cloud in sight...

For those that are truly in control of your business (or have taken a day off) - what an abolute scorcher. Been down the local for a nice bit of Guinness, done a Threaded and cycled while raising my fist at the blue rinses, fired off a few emails, cutting the grass now and making some home made bread and a BBQ for Mrs hyperD when she comes in for her mandatory "blazing row to get it off her chest" type thing.

Ah, global warming....

"Oi Tone! You're fired!"
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
          It's Kerching time for Cherie by the looks of it. The jug-eared incompetent twat gets to keep his job so the wide mouthed frog can coin it in later.
          May I congratulate you on your accuracy in describing our first couple

Comment

Originally posted by Gold Dalek
            I've noticed the first female walking about today in a flimsy cotton summer dress and sandals... nice
            Apparently, due to the good weather, there are so many out on their bicycles today that the emergency services in Copenhagen and surrounding areas they've called on, have run out of ambulances to service all the accidents today...

As long as it's the rough ones I don't mind.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
            X