• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Presumably no Japanese time jumping person either since he's now on 5 0.
    Hiro is back.

I always thought that was such a clever play on words
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Under the Dome S3 is on 5 shortly.

As I can't remember when, but it's soon.

I'll have to watch the rest of s2 first though.
      Thanks for the heads up although did they really have to go with ANOTHER para-governmental conspiracy. I can see this going the way of Prison Break.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Suits is back, it didn't seam that long ago it finished.

Tyrant is also back.

Tyrant (TV Series 2014)
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Watching Hannibal S3 obviously. Will wait for a week or two before starting True Detective. Nurse Jackie gone a bit soap opera this season. Also watching most excellent Italian crime series Gomorra.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
            How come you've got 26,480 posts but I've never heard of you before?
            i'm just one of the silent majority

Comment

Has anyone watched "12 monkeys" the tv version?
              I just about made it through the first episode and a bit of the second. Pretty poor.

Started watching a Netflix series called Between about a town where everybody over 21 dies. Seems promising.
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                I just about made it through the first episode and a bit of the second. Pretty poor.

Started watching a Netflix series called Between about a town where everybody over 21 dies. Seems promising.
                +1 forced myself to watch to the end of episode 1, deleted it from series link after that, it was all over the place! And not in a good time travelling type way :-)
                Last edited by SlipTheJab; 30 June 2015, 06:27.

Comment

S2 of The Strain is on soon (and no it's not a series about constipation) may give it a try the 1st series was ok but half of it made little sense.

Comment

Ploughiong through S3 of OITNB, lots of lesbian action still, but also lots of flashbacks and who ever is doing the casting to get the younger version of Lichfields inmates have done a cracking job, some of them are uncanny!
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Ray Donovan is back!

Will be downloading tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X