• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Suits is back, but I thinks I have had enough.
    Agreed. I tailed off halfway through season 2. Shame as it was a good show.

Comment

The 100

Not sure.
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Just finished True Detective. Very good indeed.

Comment

Gillian Anderson is back in a new show Crisis Crisis (TV Series 2014
          Gillian Anderson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Anyone heard anything about "XIII" that's being flogged to death on Sky/Fox at the moment?

Worth a look or crap?

Just asking like.
            Is it about a spy with memory loss (an el cheapo Jason Bourne), like this: XIII: The Series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia?

If so, the game was good, the film was completely forgettable. No idea about the series.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              Anyone got Amazon Prime and browsed through what they are offering free to Prime members?

Had a quick look this morning and couldn't see too much of interest in there. Any recommendations?
              Had a look and not overly impressed. They seem to have lots of the same stuff as Netflix, but fewer seasons. Wasn't really bowled over by the film choices either although finding the stuff can be half the battle.

They do have 2 seasons of Sarah Connor Chronicles which is actually turning out not to be awful...
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                Just finished True Detective. Very good indeed.
                Currently watching it on TV - up to No 5 I think.

REALLY enjoying it. A quality show.
                I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Yeah I was disappointed by that too, as season 2 ended on a real cliffhanger
                  In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by Freaki Li Cuatre View Post
                    Just seen ep 1 of Black Sails, the period pirate piece.

Looks promising but I can't help feeling the bawdiness is just a little gratuitous from what I've seen.
                    Same for episode 2, have decided it's not for me.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Right now I have the complete Rescue Me, Sherlock, The Wire, Walking Dead, Lost, 24, Season 4 of GOT, Fargo, Dracula, Rake, True Detective, Marvels Agents of Shield, Sillicon Valley and Black Sails to watch but yet I all I can watch at the moment is West Wing which I am onto about viewing 10 of each episode!
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X