• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New season of White Collar started last week.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Spoiler alert!

Ahhh, Hitcher.
      Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Watched "Reign", will not be watching again. Very bad version of "The White Queen".

Lucky "The Good Wife" is back
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

In case anyone missed it, Walking Dead has started up again.

Comment

Er, True Blood actually.
            Yes I know this, but Rutger Hauer was the Hitcher

Fingers and Chips anyone?
            Last edited by Scrag Meister; 24 October 2013, 08:05.
            Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Big Bang Theory returns Thursday on E4.
              Or for those who watch it from the US, it is on again Thursday

Here is a spoiler for whats to come

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                Watched "Reign", will not be watching again. Very bad version of "The White Queen".

Lucky "The Good Wife" is back
                Ah, I have The White Queen on bluray, ready to watch in my lodgings. Is that any good?

Meanwhile, I've been half watching Series 1 of Waking the Dead (2000 - ) while working on my lappie. Only another 8 series to go ..
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Anyone else watching Orange Is the New Black Lots of Prison Lesbians
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Anyone else watching Orange Is the New Black Lots of Prison Lesbians
                    Kept seeing it pop up on the homepage of Netflix, but not watched it.

Something about your post intrigues me though, so I might give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                      Much as I love James Spader, I really don't think he could pull-off some of the stunts. I know they have stunt men, but at least you should beleive he could do it.

It's like the script was written, then they cast James Spader, then they could not be bothered to re-write it.
                      Watched the first couple of episodes, awful over acting by Spader, ludicrous plot (which to be fair, many shows have), sacked it.

Comment

Working...
                      X