• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    It started last week if you know where to look for it

For those after a comedy fix I recommend Wilfred
    I do, but some of us have to wait till the weekend to get back home to watch it.

I lost interest in Wilfred, it became like watching a car crash, I kept hoping it would get better.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Anyone seen/recommend continuum?
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        Anyone seen/recommend continuum?
        It was ok, as someone else said, I can't see how they can spin the story out for too long, a bit like The Event.
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Romanzo Criminale coming up on Sky might be worth watching.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Didn't really get into it, tried a few episodes
            I though the same but it definitely improves.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Just finished Weeds Season 8, THE last one.

Now joined Sopranos and the Wire for shows that I have watched every episode.

Dexter season 7 starts again on 30th Sept (Next Sunday).
              Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Which is just as well since every fecking thing else is on hold until 2013.

Or this November if we're lucky.

Ho hum.

UK Air Dates for US & Cult Shows in 2012 | GeekTown
                Torrent

HTH
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

I like 'Cheaters' , yeah it trashy sh*t and sometimes I'm think some of them are staged but I do have two favs.

The first one was when the misses caught her husband having it away with the 19 year old baby sitter, when they busted them in car park the misses had wet herself and had called the baby sitters dad who turned up with a basball bat.

The second when the wife busted the husband in hotel room and the dude was wearing an adult nappy and was into the adult baby wierd sh*t, he ran out into the car park of the hotel in his nappy
                  I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Don't you need an interweb thingy connection for that?
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Sad. Finished Breaking Bad S4 now.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X