• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As predicted the US remake of the Inbetweeners is getting panned from its UK audience!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Sons of anarchy is good, a bit repetitive and far-fetched at times, but would recommend.

Based of this thread, i downloaded Californication last night, i am shattered today as ended up watching 6 episodes. eek

Think i have found my new addiction

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Watched some justified but didn't think much of it.
        Looking forward to seeing what Mr Heisenberg gets up to in the final series.
        Justified picks up. If you look at my comments earlier in the thread (don't bother looking really as I'm just about to repeat myself) I was as unconvinced as you after series one but it does improve. Series three is better than series two which is better than one.

As I've said before series four of Breaking Bad is the best thing I've seen all year.

Might give Californication a go too, thanks.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Ketchup View Post
          Sons of anarchy is good, a bit repetitive and far-fetched at times, but would recommend.

Based of this thread, i downloaded Californication last night, i am shattered today as ended up watching 6 episodes. eek

I'm getting further into S2 and it seems to be back on track although now I wonder it's going too far to the ridiculous.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

New season of Breaking Bad starts tomorrow night
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
              New season of Breaking Bad starts tomorrow night

Shame they have split the season over two years, 8 episodes this year and 8 next year
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                "Person of Interest" on 5.

Good pilot.

Lots of Ultraviolence.

Most enjoyable.

Person of Interest - TV.com
                How far fetched is it?
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  I'm getting further into S2 and it seems to be back on track although now I wonder it's going too far to the ridiculous.
                  Watched this up to the end of S4. S1 was Ok, but it tends to get crappier as time goes on
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I initially thought it was great, but as it goes on, it gets worse, with S5 being pretty dire, while mildly entertaining at the same time
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I believe that SOA Season 5 starts sometime in September.

Quite looking forward to seeing what becomes of Clay now that Jax is in the seat....

Comment

Working...
                      X