• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Choice Premier

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    So you don't understand the process that your hard earnt will be following but you are aware of these schemes going bust leaving the contractor out of pocket for 10s of thousands of pounds.

Sorry, what was your question again?
    No I don't understand the forex loans and how they are supposed to work...isn't that the whole point that I'm asking for anyone who does understand them / know about them?

So my question again, but hopefully more clear for you, is the forex loan scheme that choice premier use legit or anygood? I would be grateful if anyone is able to explain how forex loan's actually work...

Comment

Originally posted by ndoody View Post
      No I don't understand the forex loans and how they are supposed to work...isn't that the whole point that I'm asking for anyone who does understand them / know about them?

So my question again, but hopefully more clear for you, is the forex loan scheme that choice premier use legit or anygood? I would be grateful if anyone is able to explain how forex loan's actually work...
      HTF are we supposed to comment if you cannot explain the process?

If you can explain it, phone HMRC and ask them.

As far as I can see, they accept monies for work you've done and then lend it to you.

Comment

Working...
      X