• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have you donated to Wiki?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
    I would never donate to an organisation like Wikipedia which claims to be transparent and independent, and yet has a proven history of protecting a hierarchy of insiders (some in the pay of secret service agencies) who use the site to get across their own biased point of view on controversial topics.

Emails show journalist rigged Wikipedia's naked shorts ? The Register

Spookypedia: SlimVirgin / Linda Mack and MI5

The Wikipedia Review -> General Discussion
    Interesting, but that kind of thing is bound to go on with any publication IMO. Anything involving history, people, politics and world events are bound to be manipulated and biased. I assume that stuff is dubious from the start. I had more factual, cited content in mind.

Comment

No and no - they removed SKA entry on Wikipedia some years ago!

Then a couple of years later Jimmy's emmissar asked me if I would consider open sourcing SKA and giving it all to them

Comment

Wikipedia is just a parody of this

Comment

Working...
        X