• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wish me luck

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    The previous guy they hired turned out to be a bit of a knobber.
    Strange, I didn't realise it was an extension. Clients don't normally bother interviewing for those.
    "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Come on SY the tension is killing us! If you ditch your client maybe one of us could get the gig...
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Come on SY the tension is killing us! If you ditch your client maybe one of us could get the gig...
        Which will result in hearing the words "The previous guy they hired turned out to be a bit of a knobber." again
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Maybe his current client will give a good reference to get rid?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

Check out the lungs on that.

o-o-o-o o-o-o-o o-o-oooo...
            I've had that song going through my head for the last two days
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Come on suity - are you leaving your old gig and taking the new one?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                Come on suity - are you leaving your old gig and taking the new one?
                Anyone want to bet that the new gig is actually for an outsourced BA to replace Suity on his current gig ?

Suity's client, "Right, we've got rid of the BA and have a new one starting Monday coming from Whapkaplet & Prang Consultants"

Suity, "Hi, I'm your new BA from Whapkaplet & Prang"

Suity's client, "Oh fuck........."
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

Anyone want to bet that the new gig is actually for an outsourced BA to replace Suity on his current gig ?

Suity's client, "Right, we've got rid of the BA and have a new one starting Monday coming from Whapkaplet & Prang Consultants"

Suity, "Hi, I'm your new BA from Whapkaplet & Prang"

Suity's client, "Oh fuck........."
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                  X