• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Xmas Dinner - What's yours going to be?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would tell you - but as you shortened Christmas to xmas I am not going to.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post

Any space at your table ?
      No. This is a very popular event and spaces are limited due to us only having eight dining room chairs.

If you bring your own stool you can watch us but you won't be getting any.

HTH

Comment

Starter of Parma ham wrapped asparagus (roasted)

Main Turkey Crown, Roast Beef & Gammon Joint with all the necessary trimmings

Dessert choice of Christmas cake, mince pies, Christmas pudding or cheese board with Port

Served with a Canadian Ice Wine fortified Champagne (ok so it’s not champagne as it’s from Canada but I can’t remember what they call it)
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post

cheese board with Port
          Good call, we normally do the same.

Comment

Starter of Parma ham wrapped asparagus (roasted)

Main Turkey Crown, Roast Beef & Gammon Joint with all the necessary trimmings

Dessert choice of Christmas cake, mince pies, Christmas pudding or cheese board with Port

Served with a Canadian Ice Wine fortified Champagne (ok so it’s not champagne as it’s from Canada but I can’t remember what they call it)
            Asparagus in December?????? Bit out of season?
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Asparagus in December?????? Bit out of season?
              Yeah but I like it
              Growing old is mandatory
              Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I would tell you - but as you shortened Christmas to xmas I am not going to.
                And whats wrong with "Xmas" as an alternative word to Christmas?
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Yeah but I like it
                  But it doesn't taste of anything out of season???
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Dolphin Cocktail

Swan

Walls Vienetta

When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                      And whats wrong with "Xmas" as an alternative word to Christmas?
                      I prefer xmas as the alternative to not having to use the "christ" bit

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X