• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Two shags the sex pest - allegedly

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fungus
    Cleverness is the worst vice of all. It's when a politician stops fiddling with his willy and starts fiddling with the country that we need to worry.
    But when he can spare time from adultery with civil servants he _does_ fiddle with the country - knocking down hundreds of thousands of houses to build shoddy smaller new ones, suppressing democracy in local councils (by the rule he introduced that councillors with dissenting opinions are not allowed to partake in council discussions, on the grounds that they are not "impartial"), etc.

Originally posted by Fungus
    Brown is too full of self rectitude to have done anything worthy of the News of the Screws, though I suspect his sex games involve his wife role playing the Governer of the Bank of England.
    If anything she must role play us!
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

anagram fun

PM shags Cherie = Cheapish Germs
      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Come on guys, keep digging and prodding...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4961394.stm
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Prescott should step down. He is the deputy PM for christs sake and he has been caught shagging a memebr of his civil service staff. The fact that he is a lying useless old labour fecker shouldn't have to come into it. Everything the guy has touched has gone to rattulip, so why keep him in office. Surely his 10 year transport plan should be finished some time soon!
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Moderator: Two shags is allegedly well known for being litigious if anyone mentions his or his families extensive and interesting property dealings and so it would be best to remove such postings if they appear in this thread.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

dustbingate game
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

A parliamentary standards watchdog has said it was up to Tony Blair to decide Mr Prescott's political fate. Mr Blair has so far refused to discuss the issue, saying it is "a private matter".
                So that's that then. A good old fashioned lesson in the adage "today's headlines are tomorrow's chip paper". It'll all be forgotten soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyber Controller
                  So that's that then. A good old fashioned lesson in the adage "today's headlines are tomorrow's chip paper". It'll all be forgotten soon enough.
                  Actually no. Due to regulations from Brussels, we can no longer use newspaper to wrap chips. Far too dangerous. It's for our own good. Oh yes. Nurse ...

Comment

Prescott should be made a lord - far from mocking the man we should be celebrating his endeavours. Prescott Day should be a national holiday.

When a man with a face like a shovel can pork three shaggable women it is a victory for men everywhere. Sure he broke a few rules, but only so he could indulge in hot, raw, sweaty, blubbery sex in public places. Where is the harm in that ?

Comment

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X