• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

An Apology : Dear Marge...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spod, any chance of getting an invite to your Lodge? I'm prepared to serve tea and scones with clotted cream and jam.

Comment

> Join in by all means.

WELL - if you're going to be like that about it I won't - not until you apologise.

Comment

Sorry Fiddle, what I should have said was "No, stay the feck out of it, it's none of your concern!"

Spod - In "There's nothing for you here" mode!

Comment

See - it wasn't hard was it? - apology accepted.

Comment

Spod!

Spoddy, what about the Lodge!? I have a trouser leg that is dying to be lifted.

Comment

Re: Spod!

WS, have you got a second-hand apron?

But seriously, if you're interested ask someone you know locally who's a Mason. Failing that, write a letter to your local lodge - address in 'phonebook. If you're really serious PM me and I'll track down a lodge that is local to you.

Comment

Re: Spod!

if you're interested ask someone you know locally who's a Mason. Failing that, write a letter to your local lodge - address in 'phonebook.
                Thanks, Spod. I don't know anyone, but I'll have a look and see what I can find.

Comment

Actually....

There is no "Common Law" regarding cohabitation.
                  There is. But only in Scotland.

www.scotland.gov.uk/libra...rfl-03.asp

Comment

Working...
                  X