• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Own up, who ballsed up CUK Css?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Every post has these horrible scroll bars, horizontal and vertical in them. I'm using IE8.

NF was this you?
    How many times? SimonMac's avatar is supposed to look like that. And no, the scrollbars don't work.

Comment

Microsoft have slipped IE9 on my machine while I wasn't looking. Apologies. So in summary CUK is stuffed on my machine in IE9 and on Dims machine in IE8.

HTH
      White Bob strikes again.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Makes you feel sorry for MS, having to make software for the lowest common denominator.

Russell.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Win!

The scrollbar-on-the-right bit sounds familiar: it was something to do with posts that had a standalone smilie at the end. Still, I'm on ClientCo time and kit at the moment, so I can't really look into it. No idea how SY01 has managed to screw his installation up

Coincidentally, I've just been able to dispose of a ClientCo bug with the classic "This behaviour is by design"
          I have changed nothing.

Every other v-bulletin based board I use works fine btw.

Just sayin like.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I have changed nothing.

Every other v-bulletin based board I use works fine btw.
            Poor souls.
            "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
              Poor souls.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
              X