• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Porridge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    Made with coconut milk; then mix in coconut, raisins, all spice berries & sliced banana
    Gay!

I prefer mine with Honey produced from Lavender.

Comment

Water and salt. Only.

Of course I also like the honey, cream and whisky version Cranachan, but that makes the drive to work interesting.

Comment

In another example of the marriage partnership failing to deliver economies, I have porridge made in a microwave, with milk and sugar, my wife makes herself porridge in a pot on the stove, with water, and adds marmite.

(I will freely admit that, however you have it, whole rolled oats cooked in a pot is far superior to the microwave stuff. But it takes several precious extra minutes, and leaves you with a pot to wash.)

Comment

Originally posted by IR35 Avoider View Post
          In another example of the marriage partnership failing to deliver economies, I have porridge made in a microwave, with milk and sugar, my wife makes herself porridge in a pot on the stove, with water, and adds marmite.

(I will freely admit that, however you have it, whole rolled oats cooked in a pot is far superior to the microwave stuff. But it takes several precious extra minutes, and leaves you with a pot to "piss in".)
          FTFY
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by IR35 Avoider View Post

(I will freely admit that, however you have it, whole rolled oats cooked in a pot is far superior to the microwave stuff. But it takes several precious extra minutes, and leaves you with a pot to wash.)
            Just turn the heat up high and stir, oh and use a non-stick pan. Microwaves are low rent.

Comment

Working...
            X