• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

corporate charge card

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

corporate charge card

Anyone know of a corporate charge card with UK based customer services? I'm sick to the back teeth of using phonetics with American Express call centres...

Older and ...well, just older!!

My company banks with Cater Allen Private bank and has a VISA debit card.

Is this what you mean?

Comment

Well I have a debit card too but never know the pin. I have a separate charge card too, I'm just fed up trying to explain plain english to indians...
      Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Do Natwest provide one? I seem to recall that they like to shout about their UK call centres.

Comment

Cater are a real PITA. Whats with the lack of online banking?

I am moving to A+L - their online banking is superb and integrates directly into Money.

Comment

RBS has and england based call centre - at least they sound english.
            McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
            Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by funkyd
              Cater are a real PITA. Whats with the lack of online banking?

I am moving to A+L - their online banking is superb and integrates directly into Money.
              Cater Alan have been looking into moving online. Unfortunately they said that about 5 years ago and haven't done a thing about it yet.

Give em another 30 years and I'm sure they will have reached the t'internet age....

Comment

I'm pretty sure CA are part of Abbey but don't offer online banking (unlike Abbey). Just joined Abbey now (cos they're free for ever an have online access) but they're not the fastest at setting things up. Local business boyo was quite helpful though.

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore
                  Anyone know of a corporate charge card with UK based customer services? I'm sick to the back teeth of using phonetics with American Express call centres...

Limited frills but I've liked abbey for the past 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by funkyd
                    =I am moving to A+L - their online banking is superb and integrates directl into Money.
                    I remember Barclays modem service did that about 10 years ago (before there was internet banking).
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                    X