• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Martin Johnson quits

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    When is Dean Richards back from his ban?
    Haven't you got his CV yet?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Haven't you got his CV yet?
      I am not sending it until they agree to my 20%
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        I am not sending it until they agree to my 20%
        I hope they're not being pedantic about 'references'. Mind you, I believe the Nuneaton District Amateur Dramatics Society were very impressed with him.

Having said that, I think when he does come back he'll be a good coach; the whole episode will have forced him to examine his ways and he'll probably be a better person for it.

Hope he gets back into coaching quickly because at the moment he's earning his living as an after dinner speaker, and he's a bit crap at it unfortunately.

Comment

Another part of Rob Andrew's cunning plan for RFU domination. Soon he'll be the only one left and then it will all be his! Bwa-ha-ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            Another part of Rob Andrew's cunning plan for RFU domination. Soon he'll be the only one left and then it will all be his! Bwa-ha-ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              It's true. He'll change the name of the sport to Robgy and you will only be able to watch it on Sky.

Comment

Martin Johnson resigns: Nick Mallett rules himself out of the running for England managerial role - Telegraph

“In 2006 I was asked to apply for the head coach job with England and I had my views on the director-of-rugby role at the RFU.

“My view is fairly simple; the head coach should answer to the management board, not to a director of rugby who may have less experience.”
                In other words, 'I don't want to work for Rob Andrew'.

Comment

And it gets worse;

England's failure at Rugby World Cup was not my fault and I will not resign, says Rob Andrew - Telegraph

FFS, congratulations to New Zealand for winning the 2015 World Cup.

Comment

And it gets worse;

England's failure at Rugby World Cup was not my fault and I will not resign, says Rob Andrew - Telegraph

FFS, congratulations to New Zealand Wales for winning the 2015 World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                      Quite possibly; half of England's likely to defect if that twunt Andrew stays on. not that many of them would get a place in the Welsh squad right now.

come over here Rob Andrew and get some
                      Last edited by Mich the Tester; 17 November 2011, 09:37.

Comment

Working...
                      X