• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

5 habits that will hurt your relationship

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    A quick right hander normally shuts 'em up.
    You can't wank your grandad off, that's just wrong.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      You can't wank your grandad off, that's just wrong.
      Why? The glint in his eye while you're doing it makes it all worth it.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Phone rang at 4 AM today and the wife sleepily answered.

She got unusually angry and screamed "How the F**K would I know ? Phone the F**king coastguard !" and slammed the phone down hard.

I gently asked her who had called and she replied, "Some stupid woman wanting to know if the coast was clear....."
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Mindless pap on yahoo

What do you do that beggars belief in your relationship, that has others gaping and your wife rolling her eyes with
          Hookers, coke, mdma and £300 bottles of red.

Comment

Mindless pap on yahoo

Excerpt

What do you do that beggars belief in your relationship, that has others gaping and your wife rolling her eyes with a rye smile?

For example, when someone comes to visit I usually welcome them, and then shout TEA at SY02 until she makes us one.
            You mean you have to tell her more than once??

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Why? The glint in his eye while you're doing it makes it all worth it.
              And the gamey scent makes all that digging worthwhile.

Comment

Don’t get me wrong – your relationship is very important. But so are you. And so is the life you’d so carefully built up before you began your relationship. Don’t be tempted to start putting yourself and your stuff – your goals, interests and friends – in second place when you’re in a relationship, because it won’t get the results you long for.
                No wonder so many marriages fail if this is what passes for advice.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Within my family, we will often have quite loud shouting matches. Outside observers aren't always aware that there's no heat in it at all. Too much time in improv theatre I think.
                  If I saw that Id assume you didnt give a toss about each other. People who care have feelings. If you dont care, why would you be bothered about what the other said or shouted.

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  No wonder so many marriages fail if this is what passes for advice.
                  No, its because most of them are to women who dont really bring anything to the partnership except needs.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post

No, its because most of them are to women who dont really bring anything to the partnership except needs.

You sound like a real catch.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
                      In which case more fool the men for being moronic enough to marry such women.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X