• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Status ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    Stop right there young lady, I have a busy afternoon ahead and that sort of image wont help.
    Speaking about ladiez or ladyboyz... what happened to Rebecca? Or is she janey herself?
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
      invite Janey to your home... she might like geeky Milhouse types, who knows?
      'tis funny you say that - when looking for photos of the lovely Janey earlier, I stumbled across this:
      What would happen if Milhouse and Janey mated ?

Comment

SAS, you should be nicer to the girlies on this board. You should see some of the stuff I get PMd.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

SAS, you should be nicer to the girlies on this board. You should see some of the stuff I get PMd.
          Hush... If you understand, things are just as they are... If you do not understand, things are just as they are....
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Ah but I'm not trying to pick up women on an IT contractors forum
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
              Hush... If you understand, things are just as they are... If you do not understand, things are just as they are....
              Does someone PM you pictures of pies? That's cruel.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Rumour has it Janey, Panties Down and Becs were playing twister last week

This should realy be in test please delete.

NOT WORK SAFE link

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1456/twister1np.jpg
                Last edited by The Lone Gunman; 27 April 2006, 13:45.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Rumour has it Janey, Panties Down and Becs were playing twister last week

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1456/twister1np.jpg
                  How do you know any of them are women anyway, LG?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                    Ah but I'm not trying to pick up women on an IT contractors forum
                    And that, members of the jury, is the point I made in my thread about what Janey looks like when I said that there was a lot of flirting going on. I rest my case m'Lord

Comment

Click the link SAS. Not at work OK.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Working...
                      X