• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Agencies for telecom jobs?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Agencies for telecom jobs?

Can anybody recommend any good agencies for telecoms contractors? I have fixed and mobile experience

Telecom Contractors

Comment

Thanks John but I'm in th UK

Comment

What kind of jobs exactly - telecomms is a pretty broad canvas. You mean working for telco's, or comms in companies (Voice or data?).

Comment

I've been in mobile comms since '88 but did fixed before that. Reasonably varied experience but mainly service design, predominately voice services and text although I have also worked on prepay, licence application etc. I've always worked for a telco but would consider suppliers etc...

Comment

Sorry MickKnipfler, don't know on the voice side (Comms people used to be ok, but they got bought by Glotel so no idea now).

Best bet is just searching on cwjobs & jobserve usnig the right keywords - all the agents use it anyway.

Comment

OK cheers, I'll try them

Comment

Working...
              X