• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

fecking dentists !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt
    My dentist here in Germany always asks if I want an injection and for fillings I always say no, 'cos I is 'ard!
    I never have jabs for fillings. Dentists are a lot more gentle and quick when they know you're not drugged up, and you don't have the risk of it hurting later on when the jab wears off and you realise they've left a nerve exposed or something.

I've never had a dentist refuse to work on me without an injection. In fact they seem more than happy to do it.

All personal choice though innit.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
      Naked, all female dentist practices would tempt me back.
      Naked all female, lesbian threesome dentist practices with strap-ons in a paddling pool filled with baby-oil while I'm massaged "to completion" may tempt me back.
      We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Originally posted by dang65
        I've never had a dentist refuse to work on me without an injection. In fact they seem more than happy to do it.
        Do they charge you less without an injection ? I pay a small fortune for any visit to the dentist - I wouldn't be surprised if I was charged for breathing their air !

Comment

Working...
        X