• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Poor old Syed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Course it was filmed last year. The Thames festival was in September.

SG in "Doh!" mode.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Syed's personal webtulipe is http://www.syed-ahmed.com - as you can imagine, its completely understated, not pompous self promoting stuff at all !
      Interestingly (or not !), the link to his IT People site does nothing, and a bit of trawling the net implies the address is http://www.it-people.net which is not working !!! Maybe he needs to recruit an IT Contractor to sort it out

Comment

What did I say last week? If Syed was in the losers again he would get the arse!

BUT...if think if Sugar Daddy had his way Syed would stay in, especially after he was reaming the lesbo just before giving Syed the boot! Thought for a sec she was a goner.

But you know the old saying about scum...it always rises to the top. So dont expect Syed to stay a loser for too long, with the brillian PR job the sleazy scym and Suggar Daddy have done Syed is set for a long and rewarding career making money

Unfortunately scum like Syed has a way of getting and staying at the top!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
          What did I say last week? If Syed was in the losers again he would get the arse!

BUT...if think if Sugar Daddy had his way Syed would stay in, especially after he was reaming the lesbo just before giving Syed the boot! Thought for a sec she was a goner.

But you know the old saying about scum...it always rises to the top. So dont expect Syed to stay a loser for too long, with the brillian PR job the sleazy scym and Suggar Daddy have done Syed is set for a long and rewarding career making money

Unfortunately scum like Syed has a way of getting and staying at the top!

Mailman
          If scum always gets to the top, how do you explain the fact that you're a tea-boy/office junior?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

I would not piss on Syed if he was on fire. He's slime. I watched The Apprentice - You're Fired after-show bit, and they were almost congratulating him for a job well done. I was thinking, "Hang on. Have they been watching the same show as me? What about the lies, deceit, gratuitous arse-licking..". Jane Moore was practically slipping off her seat - I think she was after a bunk-up. I wouldn't employ Syed as a dog-catcher. Bloody good telly, though.

Comment

Originally posted by BillHicksRIP
              Bloody good telly, though.
              And thats what its all about - ratings. I read somewhere (not on this forum) that wtf did the producers think they were doing letting an idiot like Syed through when he is clearly not the type of person AMS would want to employ.
              What a plonker - the producers clearly came up trumps with Syed as he has made it top watching. And S'rallen would have been happy as no doubt he is getting a kick-back based on viewing figures. "I wont fire Syed just yet, as he is what is making people watch"
              Makes perfect economic sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BillHicksRIP
                I wouldn't employ Syed as a dog-catcher. Bloody good telly, though.
                And there you have the point of Syed.

He even considered leaving some raffle tickets out of the prize draw because he forgot to write the buyers' names on the back. I'm not sure I can be @rsed to watch any more episodes, now that the main interest has gone.

It was bad programming - putting him up against the one person Alan Sugar could not fire. Sugar as much as admitted it.

Comment

At least you'll remember him, especially next time he soaks you on the pavement when he drives his new Ferrari through a puddle on his way to securing his next million pound deal.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
                    At least you'll remember him, especially next time he soaks you on the pavement when he drives his new Ferrari through a puddle on his way to securing his next million pound deal.
                    Not if I'm standing near Wandsworth Bridge as he has no idea where that is

Comment

Working...
                    X