• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The rules of rugby

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Only good thing about League is that they do "dressing room cam" better than us (Union).
    Put the kettle on love.

you probably already have done because you knew I'd say that
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

My biggest complaint about Union has always been its too defensive, look at the world cup final compared to the Super League Grand Final, one was "tense" where as one was very much exciting from whistle to whistle
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Put the kettle on love.

Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            My biggest complaint about Union has always been its too defensive, look at the world cup final compared to the Super League Grand Final, one was "tense" where as one was very much exciting from whistle to whistle
            Yep, at international level that's true; in fact, the world cup isn't much of a showcase for the game; I think too many international coaches 1) do too much coaching, to the point that players don't dare to be creative and 2) are too terrified of losing to take risks and choose the 'safest' players. But go and watch club games at almost any level (don't bother with Old Wobblebellians 5th XV unless you just want a good laugh) and you'll see a lot more attacking rugby.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
            X