• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sent on a company Smart Working course today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why bother the whole point of CUK is to regurgatate (sp!) the same all b0ll0cks on a regular basis so the usual suspects can throw childish insults at each other

probably

Last edited by original PM; 1 November 2011, 12:22. Reason: sigh

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Yep, been cleared before. Should be interesting to see how far they dig for this one... Oi CM, that Great-Aunt of yours...
      Was that a predictive text mis-spelling ?
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        Was that a predictive text mis-spelling ?
        Unlikely

apparently

Comment

In the meantime, my next project looks likely to be "No mobile phones, no access to the internet and about six months to get the clearance!"
          In Cheltenham perchance?
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            I thought you were already SC cleared. Doesn't it just roll over from one contract to the next or do you need to go through it for each one?
            The world doesn't begin and end at "SC"

Comment

The world doesn't begin and end at "SC"
              Once interviewed for a permie assignment that needed DV. Spent a few minutes looking at the leaflet and decided I had too many skeletons
              Last edited by DiscoStu; 1 November 2011, 12:43. Reason: Stupid auto-correct
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                Once interviewed for a premier assignment that needed DV. Spent a few minutes looking at the leaflet and decided I had too many skeletons
                I've forgotten a few of mine, I'm looking forward to becoming re-acquainted and repopulating my family tree!

Comment

Working...
                X